We are a full-service Digital Marketing Agency that helps local businesses increase their sales, improve customer retention and enhance their profitability by more effectively marketing online via Search Engine Optimization, Web Development, PPC, Social Media, Content & Email Marketing & Automation.
We are looking for a hybrid client-facing account manager and experienced project management specialists to join our company. The bottom line function for this position is to retain our clients and ensure the transition of clients from satisfied to thrilled. Ensuring projects get done on time, run smoothly for clients and team members, and stay within budget will be key.
At AE Design Co., our team is our most valuable asset – a group of talented thinkers, dreamers, and doers who move the industry forward and provide our clients with impeccable service. You will find a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers the industry’s brightest individuals to do their best work, a culture where each individual is encouraged to further develop their professional goals.
If you are looking for a place to make a difference and advance your skills while having the flexibility to manage your own schedule, then this is it! We've been helping small businesses grow for over 10 years and we need your highly effective organizational skills to help take us to the next level!
The candidate must be flexible and be able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including:
Project Manager Responsibilities
Goal: Ensure projects get done on time, run smoothly, and produce healthy profit margins.
- Set up projects in a project management system, including time estimates for all tasks, project budget estimates, and target milestones
- Plan and initiate website development projects, marketing campaigns, content production, and ongoing improvements
- Ensure all projects move forward, are completed on time and within budget
- Monitor project deadlines and update team members on the project progress
- Schedule project meetings to relay client information clearly and prioritize planning
- Coach and support team members with tasks you assign them
- Continuously review and improve internal processes for a more effective project lifecycle; constantly refine Standard Operating Procedures and project management templates
- Identify potential issues that may arise during the lifecycle of the project and resolve them accordingly
- Closeout the project and document accordingly; complete Quality Control reports after the completion of each project
- Monitor company webinars
Account Manager Responsibilities:
Goal: Retain our clients and ensure the transition of clients from satisfied to thrilled.
- Create happy clients (the clients’ experience is #1; make working with us pleasant and easy for these busy small businesses)
- Proactively touch base with clients with weekly status updates & monthly to ensure happiness level, maintain rapport, and foster relationships through timely follow-up and communication to increase retention of accounts
- Be an advocate for our clients and available for their needs
- Answer phone calls
- Compile monthly return on investment reports for clients in Agency Analytics
- Monitor account profitability and success metrics, targets, performance & results for client campaigns; Follow up with the team to ensure improvements are made based on findings and strategic recommendations
- Monthly client meetings to educate on campaign performance and return on investment received and to realign on the month’s priorities
- Retention of client accounts through review of campaign set up, campaign management, and execution of consistent customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Business, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or English (preferred but not required)
- 2+ years experience in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Sales, Customer Service or related field
- Highly detail-oriented, extremely organized
- Demonstrate strong ability to proactively prioritize, plan, schedule, and coordinate multiple tasks as well as projects simultaneously
- Outstanding follow-up and follow-through
- Strong project management skills
- Effective time management and personal accountability
- Eager to continuously learn
- Ability to think strategically to support branding and drive quantifiable results when overseeing and approving team marketing work
- Ability to create processes and workflows for efficiency (systematize) and improved client results
- Experience building and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Great people skills. Comfortable conducting business conversations via phone and web meetings daily
- Ability to simplify complex ideas or technical issues with a client proactively
- Comfortable and eager to create videos for clients going over work submitted for approval and monthly reports using Loom
- Proficient use of Google Drive applications including Docs & Sheets
- Ability to navigate industry software (Teamwork or ClickUp Project Management Systems, Slack, Grammarly, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, LastPass, Canva/ Photoshop, Loom, Agency Analytics, Social Pilot, HighLevel, Woodpecker, Elementor & Beaver Builder for WordPress)
- Basic understanding of Marketing Strategies & Tactics including Branding, Messaging, Targeting, Customer Journey Mapping, Websites, SEO, Google Ads, Social Media, Facebook Ads, Email Marketing, and Automation
- Quantitative & Analytical Skills
- Able to use return-on-investment (ROI) as a decision-making tool and provide analysis of relevant performance data to determine go-forward actions
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited vacation
- Full-time (100%) telecommuting 😉
- Paid training
Want a fresh change and to be a part of a dynamic environment with a growing company?
If you’re a hands-on, extremely driven, analytical, and creative person who wants to work in an environment with other industry experts, this established and growing company could be the right place for you.
Are you the right person to take this challenge on? If so, then we can't wait to hear from you! Learn more about our culture.