We are a full-service Digital Marketing Agency that helps local businesses increase their sales, improve customer retention and enhance their profitability by more effectively marketing online via Search Engine Optimization, Web Development, PPC, Social Media, Advertising, Content & Email Marketing & Automation.
We are looking for an Operations Manager with a background in Marketing to be responsible for our client services, improving production systems, and ensuring the best team culture. The candidate will be responsible for managing the overall production aka fulfillment for both our brands under A. Edwards, Inc., AE Design Co. & Deck Builder Marketers.
Our team is our most valuable asset – a group of talented thinkers, dreamers, and doers who move the industry forward and provide our clients with impeccable service. You will find a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers the industry’s brightest individuals to do their best work, a culture where each individual is encouraged to further develop their professional goals.
If you are looking for a place to make a difference and advance your skills while having the flexibility to manage your own schedule, then this is it! We've been helping small businesses grow for over 10 years and we need your highly effective organizational skills to help take us to the next level!
The candidate must be flexible and be able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including:
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Goal: Implement the right processes and practices across the organization to improve client experience and performance.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring that our client's demands and expectations are met on an ongoing basis. Leveraging our team and internal resources the Operations Manager will ensure that new clients are launched on schedule, ongoing client requirements are complete, and that the customer experience exceeds expectations every step of the way.
- Client Management
- The Operations Manager will be present on all new Client Kickoff (Launch) calls with Account Managers to ensure a complete understanding of the client’s requirements upon launch
- Client experience - New clients will be onboarded, Project Management System (ClickUp) set up, estimates and firm deadlines will be set with a clear plan of action going forward.
- Meet deadlines - The Operations Manager will review open accounts and pitch in as needed to ensure on-time and proper completion of each new client launch and ongoing management.
- Client strategy - The Operations Manager will be responsible for refining the client’s marketing strategy based on their needs, goals and iteratively as as their business progresses.
- Business Operations
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Constant process improvement – Operations Manager will be responsible for implementing updates and reviewing our new client launch and customer experience process to ensure that our practices are up-to-date, best in class, and deliver on our clients’ expectations (better rankings, more calls & more repeat/referral business).
- Supervisory Responsibilities - Manage a team of 10 - 15, team members and outside vendors.
- Team questions and concerns – The Operations Manager will be the central point of contact for questions and support as needed by the Account Managers and the rest of the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Business, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or English (preferred but not required)
- 2+ years experience in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Sales, Customer Service or related field
- Highly detail-oriented, extremely organized
- Demonstrate strong ability to proactively prioritize, plan, schedule, and coordinate multiple tasks as well as projects simultaneously
- Outstanding follow-up and follow-through
- Strong project management skills
- Effective time management and personal accountability
- Eager to continuously learn
- Ability to think strategically to support branding and drive quantifiable results when overseeing and approving team marketing work
- Ability to create processes and workflows for efficiency (systematize) and improved client results
- Experience building and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Great people skills. Comfortable conducting business conversations via phone and web meetings daily
- Ability to simplify complex ideas or technical issues with a client proactively
- Comfortable and eager to create videos for clients going over work submitted for approval and monthly reports using Loom
- Proficient use of Google Drive applications including Docs & Sheets
- Ability to navigate industry software (Slack, Grammarly, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, LastPass, Canva/ Photoshop, Loom, Agency Analytics, Social Pilot, HighLevel, Woodpecker, Elementor & Beaver Builder for WordPress)
- Basic understanding of Marketing Strategies & Tactics including Branding, Messaging, Targeting, Customer Journey Mapping, Websites, SEO, Google Ads, Social Media, Facebook Ads, Email Marketing, and Automation
- Quantitative & Analytical Skills
- Able to use return-on-investment (ROI) as a decision-making tool and provide analysis of relevant performance data to determine go-forward actions
- ClickUp Project Management System experience a plus
- HighLevel Marketing Software a plus
- Later, Social Pilot & Planable Social Media Software a plus
- Flexible schedule
- Full-time (100%) telecommuting 😉
- Paid training
Want a fresh change and to be a part of a dynamic environment with a growing company?
If you’re a hands-on, extremely driven, analytical, and creative person who wants to work in an environment with other industry experts, this established and growing company could be the right place for you.
Are you the right person to take this challenge on? If so, then we can't wait to hear from you! Learn more about our culture.