The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects and campaigns within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to clients and team members.
This is a very tight position (working closely with agency owner) that would be ongoing indefinitely and could turn into a full-time roll in the future based on performance. We're looking for someone that can manage our workload to ensure client satisfaction and that clients and team members have everything that they need to succeed.
- Ensure all projects move forward, are completed on time and within budget
- Create happy clients (make working with us is a pleasure and easy for these busy small businesses)
- Attend meetings and provide follow-ups & assign tasks
- Coach and support team members with tasks you assign them
- Turn proposals into Teamwork projects with task allocation, target milestones and estimates
- Gain account access from clients and work with the team to ensure they have appropriate assets and access
- Follow up with the team on progress & reprioritize tasks as needed
- Document work completed and provide weekly status updates to clients
- Monitor success metrics for client campaigns
- Answer phone calls
- Screenshot work (emails, before & after websites) and organize in Dropbox folders
- Create or update Google Docs for clients and copywriters
- Format Google Presentations
- Continue to refine Standard Operating Procedures and Teamwork project templates
- More opportunities to learn everything we know about digital marketing!!!
- Highly detail-oriented, extremely organized and excellent communication skills
- Agency experience
- Teamwork PMS experience a plus (or Basecamp)
- Ability to create processes and workflows
- Client facing; experience building relationships with clients
- Must have your own computer as you’ll be working remotely
NOTE: Marketing experience is a major plus with this role!
What do you get in exchange for working with AE Design Co.?
- An opportunity to work in a small agency and help shape all aspects of the business with a collaborative team
- A flexible schedule
- Full-time (100%) telecommuting 😉
- The opportunity to work with some pretty amazing people and clients!
- Additional training available as well