We're looking for a long-term project manager starting at 5 hours per week. Hours to increase based on performance and company growth.
This is a very tight position (working closely with agency owner) that would be ongoing indefinitely and could turn into a full-time roll in the future based on performance. We're looking for someone that puts a priority on flexibility, remote working, a relaxed work environment, working with great people and most importantly helping to grow both ours and our clients' businesses.
- Format Google Presentations
- Attend meetings and provide follow-ups & assign tasks
- Turn proposals into Teamwork projects and assign tasks
- Gain account access from clients and work with the team to ensure they have appropriate assets and access
- Create or update Google Docs for clients and copywriters
- Follow up with the team on progress & reprioritize tasks as needed
- Document work completed and provide weekly status updates to clients
- Keep a close eye on all project budgets
- Document time allocation & budgets for projects
- Monitor success metrics for client campaigns
- Answer phone calls
- Screenshot work (emails, before & after websites) and organize in Dropbox folders
- Continue to refine Standard Operating Procedures and Teamwork project templates
- More opportunities to learn everything we know about digital marketing!!!
- Highly detail oriented, extremely organized and excellent communication skills
- Agency experience
- Teamwork PMS experience a plus (or Basecamp)
- Ability to create processes and workflows
- Client facing; experience building relationships with clients
- Must have own computer as you’ll be working remotely