We are a full-service Digital Marketing Agency that helps local businesses increase their sales, improve customer retention and enhance their profitability by more effectively marketing online via Search Engine Optimization, Web Development, PPC, Social Media, Advertising, Content & Email Marketing & Automation.
We are looking for an amazing SEO Strategist to lead both of our brands under A. Edwards, Inc., AE Design Co. & Deck Builder Marketers. Our ideal candidate has a deep understanding of core Search Marketing concepts: SEO, PPC, Analytics etc., and a desire to stay on the cutting-edge while working with the best in the industry. This individual won’t shy away from offering suggestions for search engine optimization, Google Ads, website conversion or link-building processes, and has a passion for staying on top of need-to-know industry updates.
Our team is our most valuable asset – a group of talented thinkers, dreamers, and doers who move the industry forward and provide our clients with impeccable service. You will find a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers the industry’s brightest individuals to do their best work and a culture where each individual is encouraged to further develop their professional goals.
If you are looking for a place to make a difference and advance your skills, then this is it! We've been helping small businesses grow for over 10 years and we need your strong SEO skills to help take us to the next level!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Goal: Increase website traffic from search engines to help generate quality leads/ sales for our clients
- Have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting, and the behaviors of search engines. SEO is an ever-changing landscape, so an SEO Strategist needs to be continuously learning and evolving.
- Provide a list of keywords each account should be ranking for and take the steps to get the site’s ranking.
- Provide content direction including target keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to website.
- Using SEO management tools and manual research to run initial diagnostics on each account to determine what needs to be done to get the site ranking in the SERPs.
- Responsible for running keyword analysis from Google Analytics in order to determine common trends based on long-tail traffic. This will allow the client to rank for additional keywords.
- Determine the current problems with websites in which you are responsible to fix and get moving in a positive direction.
- Responsible for competitor analysis; to determine who the client’s main competitors are and what steps to take to outrank them.
- Be in close contact with your Project Manager to determine if a site is not ranking for a particular keyword term, or if that ranking seems to be sinking, and also to keep them informed of any work accomplished on the site.
- Work on link-building opportunities
- Keep an eye on the client’s Google Analytics to determine any trends or issues that need to be addressed on each site. Such as high bounce rate percentage, low traffic Spammy referral sites, etc.
- Take ownership of SEO results for all accounts
- All work accomplished will be documented
- 3+ years experience in a digital marketing agency
- Strong on and off-page optimization skills
- Strong understanding of Local SEO strategies
- Understand and work with Schema
- Ability to direct content recommendations
- Link-building expertise
- Conversion optimization expertize
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to analyze data and break it down into prioritized actions (not just show reports)
- Reliable & responsible
- Clear communicator
- Team player
- Proficient use of Google Drive applications including Docs & Sheets
- Ability to navigate industry software (Slack, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, LastPass, Agency Analytics, SEMrush, BrightLocal)
- Quantitative & Analytical Skills
- Able to use return-on-investment (ROI) as a decision-making tool and provide analysis of relevant performance data to determine go-forward actions
- ClickUp Project Management System experience a plus
- Flexible schedule
- Full-time (100%) telecommuting 😉
- Paid training
Want a fresh change and to be a part of a dynamic environment with a growing company?
If you’re a hands-on, extremely driven, analytical, and creative person who wants to work in an environment with other industry experts, this established and growing company could be the right place for you.
Are you the right person to take this challenge on? If so, then we can't wait to hear from you! Learn more about our culture.