The Digital Strategy Roadmap
We analyze your current digital marketing efforts and benchmarks, research the marketing landscape, your audience and competitors to identify low hanging fruit and other necessities. Then, your digital marketing strategist will list all recommended digital initiatives in order of priority into a working document that you'll use as the lifeline to your marketing moving forward.
WHY DO YOU NEED A DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY?
The Benefits of Digital Marketing Consulting Services
Your Digital Strategy & Marketing Plan in 3 Parts
- Existing digital assets review
- Brand review
- Competitive review
- Customer surveys & interviews
- Website review
- SEO review
- Ratings & reviews analysis
- Content review
- Social media review
- Paid advertisement review
- Lead generation review
- Brand Positioning & Key Messaging
- Clearly defined target audience & Buyer Personas (ideal customer outline)
- Target keywords
- Determine quantifiable goals to grow your business
- Outline high-level digital initiatives including marketing assets, automation, traffic & lead generation, lead nurturing, increased customer lifetime value initiatives, and proactive referral tactics.
- Assign appropriate channels and tactics to reach customers during the buyer's journey (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google, YouTube, podcasts, blogs, eBooks, whitepapers, surveys, checklists, video, print advertisement, email marketing, online chat, reviews, sales materials, influencers, networking, customer service materials, etc.
- Marketing asset needs
- Content plan (website content needs, blog article topics, and social media post themes to build your marketing calendar from.
- Tracking setup tasks and key metric report outline.