Custom Website Design & Development Process
- Strategy & Planning Session - We come prepared with our research to review first stage site architecture, content strategy, feature mapping, website functionality, and workflow.
- Web Style Guide (Visual language) - Eager to see your website in lights? Before we do this, we like to put together a style guide to ensure that we are clear to move in the most appropriate aesthetic direction.
- Interactive Wireframes/Website Prototype - This is where everything starts to come together. Look at wireframes like the beams that hold the building up. Without those, the whole thing will crumble. Your wireframes/prototype will be transformed into the final website full of color and focal points to enhance call-to-action. During this stage in the game, you will get to test the basic functionality and ensure that your message is solid before we paint the building
- Design & Development - Your website will come to life complete with all the bells and whistles and design to really reflect your brand and wow your audience.
- SEO - We also get the technical stuff done on our end to ensure that your website redesign doesn’t have a negative impact on organic traffic let’s say. We put all the redirects in place that Google likes to ensure that your domain authority is all good in the hood.
- Testing - Let’s test this baby and make sure everything works perfect before we make it available to the public. We’ll also have a training session or two or three to make sure that you understand exactly how to manage your custom website post-launch. We’ll be here to support you afterward depending on the maintenance package you’ve chosen. However, it’s very important that we get your suit pressed before you go out.
- Launch Strategy - Another extremely important process is determining your launch strategy. Is your internal team aware of any associated workflow changes? Will the new website effect current customers? Are you offering something so new and sweet that you need a well-thought-out campaign to announce it? We need to make sure that everyone will be well informed internally and throughout all your communication channels.
- Launch - There is really no work to be done here. If all parties followed the plan to the T, you should be rolling at the spa treating yourself to a job well done as new qualified business starts rolling in automatically.
Maintenance & Optimization - The most looked-over and profitable step!!! Our maintenance and optimization packages are based on a data-driven approach. Let the data provide insight on where you need to focus on improvements. You'll be surprised how proper care and small improvements can make all the difference.